Find counselling centres

If you have any questions or if you’re not sure whether you’ve been infected with HIV or another sexually transmitted infection (STI), you should consult a specialist who will be able to assess whether you need an HIV test or a test for a different STI. After an HIV risk situation, on the other hand, you should attend a hospital emergency department or Checkpoint centre immediately. The specialists will then be able to check whether you need to take PEP, the emergency HIV treatment.

In addition to personalised information, counselling centres also provide training sessions for educational institutions, sexual education courses and information brochures.