Gay men and other men who have sex with men

Are you a man who has sex with other men? In that case, Dr. Gay s your online portal for sexual health. There, you can ask questions, you can follow Dr Gay on Instagram and Facebook and always stay up to date.

Or you can go to a Checkpoint centre, where you can get tested for HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Checkpoint centres are also the right place if you need counselling or have questions about your sexual, mental or physical health. The Checkpoint centres are open to gay, bisexual and queer men as well as trans people.